Community Outreach Project
House Of Stephen
“35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.”
— Matthew 25: 35–36
House of Stephen (HOS) is a South African Social Outreach ministry established in 2006 under the backing of the House of Faith Church. It is a registered NPO, community outreach project of
House Of Faith Church.
The volunteer-driven House of Stephen project, reaches out to the less-fortunate members in our communities, mainly around Midrand, and extends a helping hand and assistance. We partner with individuals, corporate organizations and other outreach programmes in order to fulfill our mandate.
Our work cuts across various sectors of the community from children right across to the elderly.
Some of the projects that we have previously undertaken include:
- Orphanage & Old Age Home visits,
- Squatter Camps Soup Kitchen,
- Blanket Distribution,
- Clothing and Groceries Distribution
- Matriculant bursaries
- Career Guidance Days at schools (Eqinisweni High, Noordwyk Secondary)
- Back-2-School Uniform & Stationery Sponsorships
- Christmas Hampers for orphanages, old-age homes and families
- Prison Ministry & Hospital Visits.
If you would like to become part of the work we do in reaching out to our communities, give us a call on +27 11 315 0020 or send us an e-mail.